Modern Healthcare last week revealed its seventh annual 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare list, which included eight facilities from North Texas. Texas Health was a big winner, landing three spots on the list. Last year, Texas Health Flower Mound was named the best in the country.
The program “honors workplaces throughout the healthcare industry that empower their employees to provide patients and customers with the best possible care, products, and services,” the magazine says.
The ranked list will be revealed at a banquet in Chicago in October. But for now, here’s the alphabetized list, with the North Texas facilities plucked out and pasted below:
- Baylor Jack and Jane Hamilton Hospital, Dallas
- Encompass Home Health, Dallas
- LiquidAgents Healthcare, Plano
- MedSys Group, Plano
- Texas Health Center for Diagnostics and Surgery, Plano
- Texas Health Flower Mound, Flower Mound
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake, Southlake
- The Medicus Firm, Dallas